Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The Last June Drawings

The last drawings from last month...

A sprouting garlic from my kitchen :)

A great cure for a nauseated stomach.

Cloud studies from throughout the day, plus a quick sketch of what I was doing and my ever present weather box ;)

A poor attempt at food... I can't get enough detail onto the page when it is black... think I need the pastels for this. They can wait until I am a bit more secure in my other media ;)


There are a couple more things I did, only they are part of a swap and so I did not post them up here ;) Just in case...

1 comment:

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.