Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Project

I am working on a project.  I can't talk about it because the recipient can see this ;)  But I can show you.

Watercolour washes with a little India ink pen stippling.

Watercolour glass.  With Adjusted colour because green wont scan well.

Teabag, brown Windsor and Newton ink and watercolour wash.

Then there are the pieces I did for my planner pages- I like to print out my own pages :)
Grape Hyacinths- Pigma Micron

Robin- Pigma Micron
Peach Blossom (as it says LOL), Watercolour with a little ink detail.

Watercolour version of the Grape Hyacinths.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an interesting project!
    I can never decide which of your latest pictures I love best, beautiful work on all of them!

    Peace and Laughter!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.