Friday, January 09, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award


How thrilling- Kim has given me my first award this year! You really should visit her blog, because she does deserve it :)

As with most awards, they want you to pass it on to others that you feel are deserving. In this case, there are 7 others to gift :) So here I go, in nor particular order...

1. The Inspiring Breezy at A Bowl of Moss and Pebbles
2. The ever so talented Lin at View from the Oak.
3. The very creative Margaret at Resurrection Fern.
4. The delightful Mary at Across the Pond.
5. The inventive Julie at Little Cotton Rabbits.
6. ALL the ladies at Catholic Cuisine, who make LIFE beautiful!
7. And Geninne- creator of some of the loveliest journal pages you've seen :)

These ladies are all very creative, and sit in my blogroll, I thought I'd share their pages with you, because I think you will like them all :)

Thanks once more to the lovely Kim for giving this to me, and those of you I nominated- enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog!!

    I am going to enjoy reading your "Lovely blog" now!!

    Jemimah was really inspired by your lovely nature journal pages too - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jeanne... my art seems to have that effect on kids- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very sweet of you to give me this lovely award - I really appreciate it. These past two years of blogging have really brought me so much interest, many new international friends, and a chance to be a more creative person in my golden years!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award and sorry it took me ages to drop in to say thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.