Sunday, January 11, 2009

16 Things About Me!


Both David and Donna tagged me for my 16 :)
1. I was born and raised in England.
2. Like Donna, I was born blonde (well what little hair I had ;))
3. Although I am from England I don't like tea.
4. Likewise I dont like fish!
5. I started to wear glasses when I was 11.
6. I got an A* for G.C.S.E. art ;) (That is short for General certificate of Secondary Education- roughly equivalent to the SATs over here, and A* is more or less A+)
7. Even though I loved art, I took the 3 sciences for A' level.
8. Of the three I preferred biology- my favourite part being the drawing ;)
9. I went to college and started in biochemistry, switching to biology later when...
10. I met my husband online...
11. Quit college...
12. and moved here to the states to marry him.
13. It was my first time on a plane, and the furthest from home I had ever been.
14. I decided to homeschool when my husband told me of his terrible experience in Middle School.
15. I fell in love with learning again- especially Nature Study- which combines art and biology, and have been learning Latin alongside my son. I had always wanted to learn Latin!
16. I haven't been home in 10 years because of cost/kids/jobs/economy... you name it! I keep planning to do it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.