Monday, January 12, 2009

Daybook for Monday 12th January

Peggy over at the Simple Woman's Daybook hosts these daybooks, run on over for a look :)
FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
it's cold and sunny. :) Pretty typical January weather for around here. a little too cool for much outdoor study, I'm thinking we might do some feeder stuff ;)

I am thinking...
about all the things I need to do today and this week. And my artwork, and the next lesson in my book...!

I am thankful for...
a healthy family. It is so much nicer when the kids are not sick with a cold/cough :)

From the learning rooms... The new schedule is working well! My Living Memory book arrived, and I'll be setting up memory work today :)

From the kitchen...
well the dental appointment last week skewed my dinner plans, so I am debating what to make for tonight. I think it will feature bread...

I am wearing...
Jeans and a white blouse with black stripes. Very old socks (my new ones are being washed) and my hair is back with a crocodile clip. Or at least someting that looks like one!

I am creating...
More art... still working through my book :)

I am going...
to the grocery store. Otherwise maybe just a walk around the block!

I am reading...
Still have my Victoria, Country Living BE, Food Matters by Mark Bittman (I'll review it once done) and my art book :)

I am hoping...
to get everything on my list done today...

I am hearing...
the kids playing, the radio and the birds chirping- they are quite noisy today :)

Around the house...
ditto last week... A little laundry, a little cleaning and I still have those curtains :)!

One of my favorite things...
finding a book on food that I agree with.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
same as last... read, school- try to get things done.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
aren't these berries such a pretty shade of purple?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Daybook...I love Bittman's Food Matters!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.