Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Complete Jane Austen

I was VERY excited to see the advert this weekend on PBS, about their forthcoming Tribute to Jane Austen. My Sunday TV viewing is set for MONTHS!!!


Which Jane Austen Character Are You?




You are Eliza Bennett from Pride and Prejudice! Yay, you! Perhaps the brightest and best character in all of English literature, you are intelligent, lively, lovely-- in short, you are the best of company. Your only foibles are that you stick with your first impressions... and your family is quite intolerable.
Take this quiz!




Junie Moon has a complete set of resources for you to check out!

A lovely way to get ideas for integrating Loveliness! :) Speaking of which, the 4Real Ladies are setting up their loveliness fairs again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.