Thursday, May 29, 2008

Everyday in May #28

For the 28th, I decided to experiment a little with ink shading techniques. What you see below is a poblano pepper, which will be my dinner tonight (Fajita-taste burgers ;)) and which is another of the artist's staple subjects (the first being the hand you do not draw with ;)). This was kind of fun because I got to try shading with parrallel lines, cross hatch, stippling, contour and a few criss-cross lines. Yes... I was reading Claudia Nice again ;)


Just three more drawings for Everyday in May, and one of those is todays... which I plan to do in a bit...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is REALLY fun! Makes me itch to try some ink hatching/stippling techniques myself. Your poblanos seem to bring out the best in you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.