Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whimsy



Whimsy
Originally uploaded by spinneretta
Click for a larger picture.

As I told Lin this morning, I love fog- I always have. That's probably a good thing because there is a lot of fog in the area in England where I come from :)
So when I got up this morning, I heard on the radio that there were fog advisories- THICK fog they said.
"That's not thick!" was my response. It gets a lot thicker in England :)
I wanted to paint the fog- so I grabbed my pastels, and a suitably grey pastel paper and drew. It's a little hard because something has strained my wrist, and it hurts to do things like funny angles of drawing or shaking the fixative >:/
So I went whimsical... the neighbour's stinkford Bradford pear in the fog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.