Thursday, February 11, 2010

Monthly Sketch Project Part 2 Feb.2010


Monthly Sketch Project Part 2 Feb.2010
Originally uploaded by Spinneretta

The monthly sketch project for February 2010 had 2 pictures- the butterfly from before, and this beautiful mountain scene from Ann.

I don't think the colours appear as bright as they look on my screen- but perhaps yours differ :)
I have never really attempted a landscape in coloured pencil before, so this was a bit of a different experience!

Derwent Coloursoft on Cartridge Paper (drawing paper 130 gsm)

2 comments:

  1. This a good first landscape. I think you did well with the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it is a really nice rendition :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.