Sunday, June 01, 2008

The End of Everyday in May!

But not necesssarily the end of daily drawing :)
First up is a drawing I call "The Grey Streak". Which is to say that on our way down Broad Street, a grey streak ran across the road in front of us... too fast to be recognisable! We think it was either an opossum or a cat!


Then there is my last drawing in May... this is another picture of the very first thing I drew in May... our creamer. This time I added colour ;)


And finally, my first June picture... this week we harvested our peas for the first time (this year). I harvested a few more today and drew them after shelling the rest ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I'm loving your playlist!

    The pictures look great. I'm hoping to have more time for sketching once I get my quarterlies written and sent to the school district. Too much to do. Sigh.

    Peace and Laughter,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suddenly realised I hadn't put back my playlist... so I updated it and stuck it on there :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.