Friday, October 26, 2007

Fit in 40


I was intrigued... Nissa and the Simple Gifts blog are going to eliminate certain foods, go natural cleaning and more for this challenge!

The group beliefs are here:

I believe that I am a living tabernacle. I want my body to be the healthiest it can be in order to live out His mission for me. I know that whole, natural foods, grown and raised organically contain healing nutrition. I believe that I can make a change in the way I care for myself and the precious family He has blessed me with. I believe that He will give me the grace and strength to live life to its fullest.

The premise as Nissa describes it:

That's the whole idea behind "Fit in 40", BTW. We're going to eliminate foods from our homes, cleanse, fast (the last two are off the list for preg/nursing mamas), and use from scratch cooking and food combining to improve our health. It's a 40 day plan to get to where we need to be. It takes committment every day of the rest of your life to maintain it.

I am leery, because DH doesn't take kindly to change, but I can change for me, right? :) You can go to her blog and sign up if you are interested, it starts December 1st, but all the posts will be archived for those who come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.