Tuesday, April 29, 2008

There is a Light

Corey has been sharing her struggle with us recently. Her struggle over the prolonged death of her father. With grace and humility, she has shared her worries and fears, as well as her heartbreaking realization that God chooses when we go, not ourselves.
Tonight, her father is with the other souls in heaven. Say a prayer for him and the family.
And if you get the chance, please do check out the rest of Corey's beautiful blog.

And if after that, you want something a little more upbeat, then check out Mom is teaching's Post, How to Hate on Homeschoolers Properly! You have probably seen the offending article mentioned therein, mentioned on a number of other sites already ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.