Monday, April 21, 2008

It's one of THOSE days...

You know the ones. The ones where it is a struggle to get the kids to do a simple page of filling out the answers or where they stay in bed until you have to drag them out.
Yes, one of those days.
I don't think it helped that it rained yesterday.
Because it rained, it was darker later, and we got up later and started everything later.
I cleaned out M'Lady's closet. Wow was that a mess or what? It is now filled with much fewer clothes (I hope I don't regret throwing those out!) and a lot of toys disappeared too. Some of those caused a little anxiety on my part, but I really don't think they will miss them!
Once the closet was done, I attacked her toy boxes, and rearranged the room. It looks great... and she even has a little 'nook' at her window (the one with the best view in the entire house!).
Unfortunately, this means that the room has to be messed up, investigated with big brother and all sorts.
His room will be attacked next week!
But yes, back to today. Lots of rain and a struggle...

1 comment:

  1. Not to scare you, but it only gets worse as they reach their teens. My son who was always "early to bed, early to rise" has become "late to sleep, later to wake."

    Just like his big sister.

    Hmmm. And his little sister.

    I'm a lark living among the owls.

    Thanks for your comments!
    Peace and Laughter!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.