I was tagged by Cristina over at Homespun Juggling:
Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link it to the person who tagged you and to the place of origin.
4. Tag five more bloggers, with links.
5. Leave them a comment and invite them to play.
Oh wow... this one is difficult, a six word memoir.
Jack of all trades, mastering none!
How's that? Maybe I could just take my slogan...
The Jacobite Rose, handmade by Robots ;)
I would like it to be more inspiring, but I better move on that one so I can. So it could be:
She kept her temper when provoked. (like today :-o)
She lived life to the fullest.
*grin* I guess it really should be:
she could never make a decision!