Friday, June 25, 2010

EDM #26: Draw anything you like. If you want to draw a vegetable,that’s fine, too.


EDM #26: Draw anything you like. If you want to draw a vegetable, that’s fine, too.
Originally uploaded by Spinneretta

So I went out to the garden to pick a jalapeno and two sungold tomatoes. They are ripening on my garden plants now- although I think I may have another hornworm!
I had difficulty getting the backlit tomatoes to work well... and this paper doesn't seem to like layers of washes.

1 comment:

  1. That's a gorgeous color combination! You've done a great job in keeping up with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.