Thursday, January 07, 2010

EDM #250: Draw Something Free


EDM #250: Draw Something Free
Originally uploaded by Spinneretta

I managed to take advantage of one of the 'after-Christmas sales' online at www.eyebuydirect.com .
Buy one pair of glasses- get one for free! So I bought two- upgraded on my lenses (I have VERY bad eyesight lol so I needed them thinner).
I love the glasses- and thought they might make a great spread in my notebook.
The only problem with that idea was that the book could NOT fit on the scanner- so I cropped them together ;) You can see my shopping list on the side there- I kind of enjoy it in my notebook, usually my pages are decorated when I see it (this time they weren't, but my book looks nicer than the scraps of paper I used to use ;))

2 comments:

  1. Great drawing! I also got sunglasses from them, so now I can wear prescription glasses driving and I don't have to squint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!! I admit, I priced them up too... I might even go for them ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.