Monday, June 01, 2009

lizard


lizard
Originally uploaded by Spinneretta

So here I go with the first day of June- and the first day of getting to use my new Daniel Smith watercolours AND the first page of a new journal. This is one I made ages ago with watercolour paper (cold press 140lb). I couldn't resist the paints and I needed the better quality paper... and WOW do these paints have COLOUR. I dont think I am going back to my old student grade ;)
The lizard is, I believe, a broad-headed skink :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.