Monday, July 23, 2007

Beatrix Potter

I know that Elizabeth mentioned her own little rabbit trail the other day into the life of Beatrix Potter... and I too took a trip down that same rabbit trail earlier this year. I think I even reviewed the book!
Anyway, I just thought that it was worth mentioning that the latest Beatrix Potter mystery by Susan Wittig Albert is available for pre-ordering at Amazon... and that you can get it autographed!
If you have never read Albert's mysteries, you really should. She and her husband author the Victorian mysteries, and she authors the China Bayles Herbal Mysteries too. Well worth reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.