Friday, April 20, 2007

Catch You up...

I know, I promised some photos a while back.

Here are the Hot Cross Buns I made for Good Friday. They were delicious… I made a sticky caramel topping and a paste cross for them. Next time I plan to find another topping to mimic the sticky buns from home :)



And there is my Easter flower. OK so it was too cold for her to actually wear this on Easter Sunday. Instead, she wore her Christmas dress, but I had hoped she could wear this outfit her Nana (my Mum) sent her. By the way, she LOVES hats and is rarely outside without one. This has become quite a favourite with her!





Later, I will post about my Nature Study Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to pick your Easter flower and bring her home with me! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.