Thursday, July 01, 2010

Wally Torta


Wally Torta
Originally uploaded by Spinneretta

A new month, and a new project. This month I am planning to practise some portraits- I could do with the observational practise ;) Hopefully I'll be accepted into Julia Kay's Portrait Party so I can join in the fun there- but I am not restricting myself to that :) This will be a month of playing with different media in which to draw people- whether sketches from out and about or actual portraits :)
While I wait, I'll draw what I can find ;)
This is Wally Torta, one of the artists in the JKPP
(see his thread here: Wally Torta)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.