Monday, December 10, 2007

Well that didn’t last long!

I am sitting here with the window open, enjoying the balmy temperatures. Yes, here in VA it is in the mid 70’s (hovering around 23 degrees C) and I am loving it! I guess that means soup is out for dinner though... :o The snow lasted about 10 minutes on the ground after it started falling, which was not even long enough to go play in it!

And the water… argh! I fell off of that wagon fast! In my defense, my regular routine got all messed up, and I just ended up forgetting to drink. So I will restart that this week.


2 comments:

  1. Do you have any new snow lately? We're having a mean snow and ice storm in NY today. And this isn't even supposed to be the "big" storm. That will be on Sunday!
    Everyone has such pretty Christmas Meez! I have to redo mine!

    Peace and Laughter,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, no snow. Some drizzle, but all the precipitation around here will apparently be rain.

    I am still hoping for a white Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.