Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Monday 19th – Wednesday 21st March

Today is the birthday of Bach, according to my calendar! He has long been a favourite composer of mine… but then again, I have been listening to organ music since I was a baby!

Back to the point though:

MONDAY: a great day. St. Joseph must have been watching over us, because school went well. Math was a little dawdled over, but we slipped in some extra reading AND got some time outside! I even managed to complete my ironing and all the laundry waiting for me! Library night was a successful endeavour, ending in a pleasant family walk, which tired the kids out just enough that on

TUESDAY they overslept. Not much, but late enough for me to shower before school. This had happened quite flukily on Monday, so I was especially pleased to receive this gift twice in a row. Once again, I managed to get MORE than usual done for school… and this time we spent several hours outside. O.K. That was unplanned… for the whole story read the Garden Blog!

Due to her lack of a nap, M’Lady zonked out early, and Rebel went to bed a little later than normal. This worked out fine because on

WEDNESDAY M’Lady got up at the normal time, but Rebel was sleeping so I could shower. After that, I got him up and dressed in time for school… where we managed to get everything accomplished again. No outdoor time today, a little brisk for me to sit there! Even so, I feel something has been going well!

PLANNING for the rest of the week- outdoor time and a weather centre are planned for me! I will be setting up another couple of gardens, the kids will do the weather centre.

Rebel has requested some water experiments- we had an impromptu one Sunday with some ice-cubes and salt!

Here is hoping the rest of the week works out so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.