Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yarn Along: 27th April 2011

Ginny over at SMALL THINGS says:
~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a single photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~






Today you can see a top I am sewing, a cardigan for a friend I just finished, the lacy top I am still knitting, a hat I just trimmed for the Sew Weekly Challenge- and a fun book my aunt sent me, from which I shall knit her dog a corgi :)


See the other Yarn Alongers at Small Things today.

1 comment:

  1. The lacy top you are working on is lovely. I have not worked with lace before, maybe soon.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.