Monday, August 11, 2008

Remembering Tasha




For those of you who don't know, Tasha Tudor died in June. In Memoriam, Cay Gibson and the ladies over at Author Fiesta, have made Tasha their current author. Tasha was a talented artist and author, and a very interesting person.

The ladies of Author Fiesta then decided to have a 'Tasha Tudor Rememberance Day', inspired by Clarice (of Storybook Woods). This will take place on the 28th August :)
We have been told to spread the news, and I hope you will join in the celebration of an amazing woman :)

Thanks to Clarice of Storybook Woods for the banner and sidebar button :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.