Friday, April 20, 2007

Sharing some more..

And there is the wonderful Toddler Carnival over at Sweetness and Light. Check it out for ideas of things to do with your toddlers and wee ones!

And a couple of wonderful links I tripped over going through various blogs on my ever expanding blogroll... but they fit the criteria of helping with Toddlers. Guess what my biggest hurdle during school the last week or so has been... ;) Fantastic resources with ideas, downloads and in the first case, a store!

Montessori for Everyone

Montessori by Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.